Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you believe that ';I love you'; is an overused word amongst teenagers?

Do they say ';I love you'; too quickly/early and don't understand the meaning behind it?





Is it because think infatuation is love?Do you believe that ';I love you'; is an overused word amongst teenagers?
yea i think it is....people in general dont get the meaning of the word and use it like the common word ';the'; .....and teenagers are the worst with that word....because the are so desensitized by everything in todays messed up culture they grow up not ever knowing the real meaning of the word, and it kinda sucks for the few people in the world who really get what it means to love someone and to be in love cuz they'll just feel so freaking aloneDo you believe that ';I love you'; is an overused word amongst teenagers?
being a teenager myself i know that since we are so young we believe the feeling is true love. my answer to your question just basicly answered one of my own i have had for a while now.

Report Abuse



I honestly believe the word Love is thrown around to easily by everyone. Everyone says ';I love so and so'; weather it be a friend, family, or significant other and yet a lot of people say ';I hate so and so... well i don't 'hate' them, hate is a harsh word.'; I would rather hate someone too easily then love someone too easily.
totally think it is overused. i know i used it in relationships i shouldnt have. but i def mean it when i say it now to my fiance[i love you zachary if u happen to stumble upon this]. and i meant it when i was 15 to my first love and two yrs ago to my ex fiance. but any other relationship inbetween was wrong.
I don't believe i love you is over used to much but ';I will love you forever is';. There is nothing better than that teenage love its true its strong and 99% lust. But if it feels like love it is love weather it lasts a month a year a lifetime well thats a different story.
They are teens, let them have fun using the word iloveyou after 1 hour of dating. Don't worry they'll learn what love really is later on in life if they do hopefully yes. I mean easier said than understood right.


So honestly, just let the teens have fun and don't worry. It's part of highschool...etc
Yes. lol kids say it way to much. I have only been in love once. When i was a teen, i thought i was in love, but i didnt even know what i was talking about. A friend of mine is 36, and he has only been in love with one girl. So yes, when all these kids say it, it is overused
I do believe they tend to use the word WAY before they know what it means- but when they really know what it means and they really love each other ( not just an infatuation) there is no amount that is too high to say it.





XXXX
teenagers are in so Much in hurry to have a gf or bf that they take any one to be their love as soon as they start liking them .like is different and love is different like is what we do and love just happens...i blame it all on tv..
When a person thinks they might be in love, then they are in love. How much--Never know. But, what don't teenagers overuse? Its how they learn and live, lol. If you asked me, I think the entire world uses it too lightly.
Absolutely. It's one of those things that you don't know until its happened to you. They see and here it all the time and believe infatuation is love. But it's innocent, they'll learn.
Love has a different meaning for everyone, and it comes in many depths and levels. I think as long as someone thinks they feel it, they can say it.
Yeh of course some teens use it without knowing the full meaning. but it isn't over used just misused. some might think that lust is love and use it then.
There is a difference in loving someone and being in love with someone.





But if people are believing that they are in love with someone often, then there's a problem.
Absolutely. So is the phrase, ';My life sucks';, and ';I have so many problems in my life';

No comments:

Post a Comment