Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there any teenagers who can sing opera?

I would like to listen to them, and I find it very unique! I've seen older women sing but never any teensIs there any teenagers who can sing opera?
A few roles in opera were written for children--naturally those can be sung by younger voices.





But as far as the standard operatic roles, they require mature voices. Some individuals--more often women--can reach the maturity of voice to sing some operatic roles in their late teens, though it varies from individual to individual.Is there any teenagers who can sing opera?
Actually I've had classical operatic training for 4 years from 12-16. Now that I'm 19 and a developed \operatic suprano, its easy to sing the harder aria. As for celebraties, all I know who sings opera and famous as a young 13 year old is Charlotte church... but she's twenty something now...

Report Abuse



Actually,I can sing opera,but as far as famous people,none that I know of.
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment