Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where could I find a job in Fontana, California for teenagers.?

I'm 15 years old and I just got my work permit today and I want to start working. I live in Fontana, California does anyone know of any job's that will hire a teenager part time or even full time to work only on weekends. Please and thank you if you can answer.Where could I find a job in Fontana, California for teenagers.?
Jason - 1st of all, ignore the scam answers that are already here (work at home, surveys, etc)...instead look at these 2 websites; I know for sure that there is plenty of warehouse %26amp; PT employment on them:


www.caljobs.gov - the State of Calif website


www.sbcounty.gov - the Counties website


happy job seeking :}Where could I find a job in Fontana, California for teenagers.?
A great part time job is doing Free Surveys Online. Its a Fast, Easy and simple way to make extra money. check this website for info and Proof of Payments





http://www.bestearningways.com





And download SEO software %26amp; Blogger Templates from this site for more earning.





Keep using answers.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment