Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parents with teenagers please answer this?

What is the toughest, most challenging part of dealing with adolescence? I am thinking of having a child in the next year or two, but I am freaked out about dealing with them after age ten. I was a terror for about eight years. I'd love your insight, thanks.Parents with teenagers please answer this?
When they're young they think you RULE! Mom %26amp; Dad are awesome.


Then they hit their teens and they think you're LAME. They don't want to be seen with their parents in public. Also they sass once in awhile (Don't allow them to disrespect you).


But they outgrow the snottiness. It really is just a phase. I'm so proud of my daughter. She is talented, smart, artistic, etc. She goes to college. She's respectful. Funny. Intelligent. Everyone loves her.


Go for it! Babies are amazing. You will love reading them stories, and the cute things they say! Wish I could have another one. I miss having a little one around! This baby will be your LIFE. Your everything.


Babies are really miracles.





Parents with teenagers please answer this?
worst part has to be pre-teens. They are cranky, hormones are fluctuating, they are maturing - and they take it out on you. They do tone down as they go through their teens though.





for those of you who were parental nightmares - hope your parents' secret prayers weren't answered and you get one JUST. LIKE. YOU.





I got one of those.
I'm still a teenager myself, but I think that parents have so much love in their hearts for their children that they don't mind adolescense and the struggles of dealing with it. When you're ready to have kids, you'll know.
idk, but with me, i would say my attitude is pretty bad sometimes and my parents get tired of it. i need to work on that.
aha....I'm only a mother to babies....








and uhm that's hard...


I can only imagine
My mom sais it not too bad.. But at times its terible..





Im only a mum of Babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment