Saturday, January 23, 2010

How stars affect the way teenagers dress today.?

add ways, stars that influence teens the most, and what is the fad going on right nowHow stars affect the way teenagers dress today.?
I think it call comes down to music and what they Liston to





If you liston to rap





More likely to dress like a gangsta





liston to punk well more likely to dress like a punk





well you get the idea





I do not believe it is so much movie stars





Most young girls see a model and want to be as thin as her and as pretty as she is not realizing that with help from computers it is making her look the way she is. self image whether it is the way someone looks or dresses is a big deal in this world even though some of it is unhealthy for what people do to look like there fave star. It is ridiculousHow stars affect the way teenagers dress today.?
Well I think models and musicians enfluences teens. I am a teen but I don't let that happen, I dress what I think is cute like Hollister and abercrombie but i make it look a bit funky. Sometimes if I see an outfit in the magazines I read I might look for something similar cause I think is CUTE not becasue others do. But my stepsister is different. She moved here from the GHETTO, and is like white but wishes she was mexican cause she lived with mexicans and only dates mexicans and dresses in the cheap clothes even though her dad is rich just cause her friends can only afford cheap things. I guess peers and clebraties influence teens that let it happen because they dont know how to find THEMSELVES.
People like 50 cent and snoop dogg wear hoodies and bling, and boys just wanna copy them.
People in music videos, I think, affect kids today.


Along with that, I think PEERS affect a great deal too.

1 comment: