Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are there tattoo parlours that do teenagers?

I mean my sister knows a few girls who had them when they were only 14, and i'm 14 too so are there tattoo places that would tattoo me?Are there tattoo parlours that do teenagers?
the legal age to get a tattoo is eighteen, but i got a tattoo when i was fourteen, a few days before my birthday. i didn't tell the guy who was doing my tattoo how old i were though. i went with my sister (who is 25) and she got her fianc茅's name tattooed on the top of her boob, then after she got it done she just said ';can sophie have one too?'; and the tattoo guy was just like ';yeah'; and made me pick a design, then did it. :) but, i didn't say much so he couldn't guess my age and i acted proper mature, which i usually don't xD. i look no older than sixteen as well, no way near eighteen. but i bet the tattooist knew, all they want is your money. so just go with someone, lie about your age, and act real mature. it'll work, trust me. :)Are there tattoo parlours that do teenagers?
You have to be 16 with two forms of ID, your parent there, an ID to prove that they're your guardian.


I'm 15. I got a tattoo in a shop that were too unprofessional %26amp; bad to check. I didn't know, so I filled out the paperwork %26amp; they stupidly forgot to look at it to check my age. I was with my dad's girlfriend.


I got a not good tattoo. Not an awful one, but I do NOT suggest going to a place where they're lame enough to not know. They could get in big trouble, plus you can't be sure they're not gonna check. You'd probably have to go to 70 shops before one made that mistake. %26amp; if it isn't a mistake, they're probably a really trashy place that will five you a tar you'll regret later.
None that are good, I promise you that. Places that will do people underage usually aren't good quality, and are shady people. Doing so can cost them their license to tattoo. Why not just spend the extra time planning on getting something you absolutely adore?
if your parents give you permission then have them go w/ you.





most tattoo shops won't tattoo anyone under the age of 18





but some allow it as long as you have your parents there w/ you


and proof of identification


and proof that they are your parents


(picture id)
I was barely 16 when I got my tattoo, and they were more than willing to do it. I had to bring ID and my dad though. And I live in Michigan, I don't know the laws where ever you are, though.


Oh and by the way, my tattooer is a award winning guy. He does amazing tattoos, so anyone who says it must be a dive if you're a minor is an idiot.
in most places you have to have a parent signature, then u can do it at any age. (i live in ga and ,unfortuntely, u have to b 18 to get a piercing or tattoo.its like this in south carolina 2). i do know for a fact however that new york alows them.
There's a reason why you should be 18 to get a tattoo. For one, you're to immature to get one at 14. Maybe you should learn how to spell before you actually get a tattoo. Grow up some, first.


Tattoo PARLOR
What's meaningful to a 14 year old? No offense, you haven't lived life enough to have truly meaningful experiences. And if you have, you're not old enough or mature enough to comprehend them yet,
No tattoo place should be willing to tattoo a 14 year old. If they are then I wouldn't recommend getting tattooed there.
anywhere allows them if theyre illegal. so leave ny outta this psh ***** pleaseeeee. nd yeah have fun you should at least wait until youre older. kthnx
if you have your parents permission any place should do it

No comments:

Post a Comment